Monday, July 1, 2013

Local Hands // XK Macarons


Let me preface this by saying - I had never had a macaron...in my life. 
When I first learned about XK Macarons I was very intrigued. 
I had seen XK Macarons starting to pop up around town and knew I had to try. 
I found the opportunity to do so at their launch at Mae's Bakery last week.
I'm in love. 




Not only do they taste unbelievable, but they look so perfect

Meet Xanna 
(the lovely hands behind XK Macarons)
FUN FACTS
How Xanna got started: She couldn't access macarons fast enough. She then took over her own kitchen. Now that's clearly no longer a problem.
Favorite XK Macaron flavor: Earl grey with lavender
Favorite Atlanta spot: Octane Coffee
Hobbies: You can find Xanna playing her guitar (sometimes at Thousand Hills Coffee)





Mae's Bakery - now carrying XK Macarons


Each flavor is better than the next. 
I've decided the Earl Grey Lavender is my favorite. 
(But that lemon comes in a close second)
There is no doubt that I will now have these at ANY future gathering. 




Contact Xanna for all private orders. 
Make sure to follow XK Macarons on social media!
Instagram: @XKMacarons
Facebook: @XKMacarons
Twitter: @XKMacarons



No comments:

Post a Comment