Monday, March 4, 2013

The BEST cup of (dessert) espresso in all of the land



To call me an espresso snob would be an understatement. 
I lived in Italy for a year and a half - they have the best coffee - blah, blah, blah...
But, really I'm an espresso snob. 


Some may not agree with my taste, but I can assure you I'm a good judge. 
So as I've visited all of these coffee shops in Atlanta - the true test has been how good that little shot really is.

I've reached a winner (until proven otherwise).
This is not your ordinary cup of espresso, so I'm going to name this the winner of dessert espresso.
Leaning towards half of a dessert drink, I'm still in love.

Called the "Dirty Angel" this shot is topped with whipped cream and chocolate/caramel syrup.
I mean it can't get much better than that. 

Every once and awhile you need a little something extra in your morning cup and this is it.

You MUST go to Land of a Thousand Hills to try it. 

Price: $2.75


No comments:

Post a Comment