Thursday, March 7, 2013

Store Spotlight: Kudzu Antiques


I accidentally stumbled upon Kudzu Antiques the other day and it couldn't have been better timing.
I'm on the lookout for good antique finds so my eyes were appropriately peeled. 
I fell in love with this place.
Often times in a not so decent to decent antique shop I get bored pretty easily and start to check out.
This never happened at Kudzu. It was one good thing after the next.





Of course I had not set aside much time for myself as I was totally unprepared for the visit.
So, low and behold I went back the next day.

I'd say prices were fairly reasonable.
An average range of about $200.
Set up somewhat similar to Pop Marche in Paris on Ponce there were various booths throughout.
Made it easier to filter through.




(Records, records and more records.)

When you initially walk in to Kudzu there is a room to the left filled with records.
They also have a case full of cold vintage sodas and water.
Grab one (pay for it) and go. Made my experience that much better.
Not to mention the candy on sale throughout.

This place is huge. Just when I thought I was done there would be another corner with another room.
There is excellent furniture here - in tip-top shape. Just about everything was in tip-top shape for that matter.

One of the best antique stores I've come across in ATL.



Kudzu Antiques is open every day of the week from 11-7. 
Check out their website here

2928 East Ponce de Leon Ave.
Decatur, GA 30030

(they even have a sister store in Sandy Springs)

No comments:

Post a Comment