Monday, April 1, 2013

Victory | Sandwich Bar + Emporium


Victory was a place I'd been wanting to try for some time.
I finally made my way there on Saturday with family in tow.
As expected I was not disappointed one bit.
It happened to be a beautiful, warm day so sitting outside made for a perfect lunch.
I was a newbie to the place and while sitting and enjoying my $4 sandwich I noticed everyone had slushie-type drinks in mason jars. 
I later learned these were the infamous jack & coke slushies - first on my list next visit.





in store punching bag


my kind of decor





There were so many good choices to choose from but I went with the Castro.
I couldn't decide if the sandwich or the chips were better.
I've been dreaming about the salt & pepper chips since.
Next time I plan on trying another sandwich....maybe two.




280 Elizabeth St.
(Inman Park)

Must get: ANY sandwich // Jack & Coke slushie
Overall Rating: 9

www.vicsandwich.com

photos 4/7 (vicsandwich.com) // photo 8 (historicinmanpark.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment