Monday, January 21, 2013

3 in 1 Farm Burger Review

So I kindly took it upon myself to visit ALL three Farm Burger locations.
(just to make sure they really did taste exactly the same)

...which they do.

I'm always down for a good burger joint and I'd like to say I'm a fairly good judge of burger character. 
Each time I have been to Farm Burger I have enjoyed myself. 
( a good bar set up for a quick lunch)




While I wouldn't name it my FAVORITE joint in Atlanta, it still stands tall. 

I'm also one to enjoy a good veggie burger from time to time.
Which is where it's high standing fell here at Farm Burger.
I was pretty disappointed in the veggie quinoa burger...I find that to craft the perfect burger you must also be able to craft the perfect veggie burger.
Farm Burger just didn't cut it.
The veggie burger was dry and quite dull. Could have been an off day, but it was a review day....

As for the regular burger - it was a winner. 
I'm all about a build-your-own burger - I am an excellent burger crafter if I do say so myself.

(photos taken at Dunwoody location)


Farm Burger provides all locally grown ingredients and burgers that made from 100% grassfed beef.



Despite my disappointment in the veggie burger, I am sure I will be a customer again.
If not for anything then for the hand cut fries!


I loved the easy going, farm-feel of this place too. 
I must also compliment the employees - I can't count the number of times they came over to check on us and make sure everything was great.
Also makes a huge difference in my opinion...especially at a seat yourself restaurant.

Overall, I would recommend you try Farm Burger.
(just not that veggie burger)

branded


Here is my ranking of locations:
1. Decatur (easy & convenient)
410B W. Ponce De Leon Decatur, Georgia 30030

2. Dunwoody (odd location, but less busy)
4514B Chamblee Dunwoody Dr Dunwoody, Georgia 30338

3. Buckhead (more difficult to get in & out, busy)
3365 Piedmont Road Atlanta, Georgia 30305


Check out the menu!
Best deal: $8.50 Lunch (burger, fries & drink)
Overall Rating: 7.5


www.farmburger.net








No comments:

Post a Comment