Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Chai Pani | Indian Street Food


Mindblasting Indian Street Food....an understatement.


By far some of the best Indian food I have EVER had.
Each dish more flavorful than the next.
Fresh, unique & irresistible. 
I say irresistible because I've been 3 times in a week and a half.

Mainly for these...




The combination of curried chickpea batter & kale with green chutney & yogurt.
Just too good.
Next on my list: Julienned Okra Fries.




Awesome decor.


A great little spot that doesn't make you feel like you're in Atlanta.



Great motto. 



Perfectly crafted food.
Authentic decor.
Excellent service.
Pleasantly surprised.

I dined with an Indian food skeptic who has since added this place to their Top 10 list in Atlanta.
Go and try for yourself.

Vegan, Gluten-Free & Vegetarian options available.



406 West Ponce de Leon Ave.
(Decatur)

Must get: Kale Pakoras // Kathi Kabab Roll
Overall Rating: 10








No comments:

Post a Comment