Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Majestic Diner // Late Night Food


My favorite spot for late night food or even weekend food.
Situated in the Poncey-Highlands area,
Majestic Diner always satisfies my diner fix. 


If I go I'm getting a cheeseburger & fries and that's just what I did on Saturday night. 
The key is that this place is open 24/7 - 7 days a week. 
Perfect for post-bar food or hangover cures.



The menu is just what you'd expect.
Typical diner food and that's what you're going to get. 
Nothing over the top great // Nothing terrible. 

There's often a limited amount of waiters/waitresses so these table games make for good time passing.
(We did have to wait almost an hour to get our food // I'll forgive for the obnoxious St. Patty's Day crowd present)



1031 Ponce De Leon Ave.
Atlanta, GA 30306

Must get: Cheeseburger / Fries / Milkshake / Waffles
(not all at the same time...)
Overall Rating: 7.5


www.majesticdiner.com


(photo 4 credit: majesticdiner.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment