Saturday, November 3, 2012

Music on Marietta St.


I had the great pleasure of spending my evening at Terminal West @ King Plow on Thursday night. Not only because I was seeing a favorite band of mine (He's My Brother, She's My Sister - check them out!), but also because I was excited to visit a new music venue in the city. I was pleasantly surprised by Terminal West. Not only was the inside quite spacious allowing for lots of long armed dancing, but it was also clean - something I find rare at most music venues. Only minor negative: tad bit pricey drinks. But, all else makes up for it.  Although I hung in my own space throughout the show, it seemed there wasn't a bad spot in the house. These dancing shoes will definitely be returning to Terminal West.



He's My Brother, She's My Sister
(Don't miss them next time they're in Atlanta...you'll thank me later)

 
(photo credit: Terminal West at King Plow)



Check out more about Terminal West @ King Plow and their upcoming shows here


Rating: 8
887 West Marietta
Studio C

AtlantaGA 30318
(Located just west of the tracks on West Marietta St)

No comments:

Post a Comment